As a PCI DSS level 1 certified Payment Gateway, Worldnet provides secure card payments to our clients through a variety of methods including Chip&Pin, Virtual Terminal and eCommerce. In the sporting world having the capability to collect payments from players in as many ways as possible is a massive benefit.
Benefits to Sports Organisations
In some cases, getting fees in from members can require a lot of man-hours and can in some cases require chasing outstanding balances, however with Worldnets Selfcare System , this is no longer the case.
SecureCard is a feature which enables Worldnet customers to store cardholder details in a PCI-compliant manner. The card details can be used to schedule recurring payments. Through our Selfcare System you can manage a recurring payment criteria which includes frequency and value for example; weekly, monthly or annually. You also have full control of card details including updating and deletion.
Worldnet already provides these gateways to a number of different sports clubs across Ireland and below shows some examples of how it has benefited these organisations:
- ability to accept one-off yearly fees
- recurring monthly subscriptions
- one-off payment for equipment, team kit, club shop, tickets etc
- fundraising tool (monthly lotto subscriptions etc.)
- view full transaction history and reporting
- multiple user access
- store card details securely to make it easier to renew memberships on a yearly basis
- ease of payment for your members – no more chasing people for cash
- send receipts via email sms
To find out more about how you might be able to improve the operational efficiencies of your payment processing, please do not hesitate to contact Worldnet on 00353 1 5241099 or 0044 203 393 4292. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org